Towelroot 1.0 for Android – Download
Looking forward to root your Android device and anxious to know if it is safe and easy?. Then TowelRoot APK is just for you. TowelRoot is an awesome app that lets you root your android device with just a single click. All you need to do is download the APK and root your android without the hassles of connecting your smartphone to PC. The best part is TowelRoot supports a wide range of android devices so that you don’t need to worry even if you have an old and outdated mobile. It functions as a stand-alone application which lets you root your device with single click so that you can get the best out of your gadget.
Note: Below are some important points you should know before using TowelRoot to root your android device.
1) Rooting voids the warranty of software of your android device. This simply means in case any problem arises after your device is rooted, you have to pay to repair it no matter even if the device is in warranty period.
2) TowelRoot developers will not be responsible for the problems that may arise after or during the root process. As there is no guarantee as such that TowelRoot will successfully root your device or not.
3) You might be aware that you can delete any default application after rooting your device but make sure you know about important default applications to ensure safety while deleting default apps.
How to Use TowelRoot APK
1)Open settings in your device and navigate to Security and select allow “Unknown Sources” to let third-party apps function on your device.
2) After that, download the TowelRoot APK from here
3) Click on “Make it ra1n”.
4) Click on Next Step if your device is compatible otherwise you need to find some other apps which can let you root your device with single click.
5) Now your device will reboot. Be patient once it reboots, it is successfully rooted.
Is it Safe to Use TowelRoot APK?
It is perfectly safe to use TowelRoot APK if it is done correctly. Make sure you follow each and every step properly to avoid any complications. Even if any issue arises, you can just unroot your device back and your warranty will be continued. So without worrying give this app a try and explore the best experience of your android device.
I personally recommend you to use TowelRoot APK and not any other application because of the following reasons.
Also read : Blackmart apk
Pros of TowelRoot APK
1) One-Click root
2) Easy to use
3) Supports wide range of android devices.
4)It will never destroy your device even if it fails to work.
5)You will be able to download root-only battery saving applications like Greenify which significantly improves your battery life by preventing apps from using unnecessary battery.
6)You can install Custom ROM’s after rooting which enhances the look and feel of using an Android device.
Cons of using TowelRoot APK
1) Security Risks:
As we discussed above that rooting is always risk vunerable so there is no doubt rooting your device even with the Apk is a risk-vunerable task.
2) Voids warranty:
Obviously, your warranty is void when you root your device because after rooting you get access to developer only access options which gives you full control of your device. This makes your responsible for bricking your device too.
3)Won’t Work on HTC and Motorola Devices
Unfortunately, you can’t use TowelRoot in case you are using HTC or Motorola android smartphones.
Overall, rooting is somehow over-rated as dangerous but it is safe if done correctly. I assure you if you follow the above steps properly, you can easily root your device. So without any further searching, go download TowelRoot app and explore immense possibilities with your android device.
This article was provided by Hardik Anand who is a passionate Blogger, Java Programmer and a Web Developer, who makes his living online. He is working on a site from which you can check aadhar card status online and has a couple of tech and niche websites which makes passive money for him.
How To Recover/Restore Your Deleted Pictures and Videos
Currently,most Android users use Android smartphone.Do you know to how to recovery deleted Files on your Android Device easily? okay,don’t worry,recovery of deleted files on android device is very easy task.We know that Every uses faced to this android experience.
HOW TO RECOVER/RESTORE YOUR DELETED PICTURES AND VIDEOS
Dumster App can recover/restore your deleted pictures & videos easily.But dumster App supports only for the rooted android devices.So you need to root your android devices before istall the dumster App.Rooting is making a permission to enter the System Application without any restrictions.We can find varies types of rooting tools in the android market easily.Some rooting methods are most complicated but one-click rooting tools are most user-friendly and handling is very simple.After your devices has rooted successfully,you can install any 3rd party apps on your android device.
How To Root Any Android Device With KingRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With KingoRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With iRoot?
How To Root Any Android Device With TowelRoot?
ANYWAY,YOU SHOULD ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE AND FINALLY YOU CAN INSTALL DUNMSTER APP TO RECOVER YOUR DELETED FILES EASILY.
HOW TO ROOT YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
I have mentioned many one-click rooting tools as above,You can use any one to root your Android device.Furthermore,i have selected a KingRoot as example.Understand my friends,other all rooting tools include similar procedure.
- Download Kingroot.
- Enable Unknown Source on the device security settings.
- Install the Kingroot app on your device.
- Make sure Your device is connected to the internet.
- Tap the large root button.
- After few mins, you have the root access
- Done.Now your Android Device has Rooted Successfully.
If you have failed with KingRoot Apk when you can try with most exploit KingRoot PC version.Furthermore,you can check root states easily using by Root Checker.Okay,now you are ready to download and install Dumster as bellow.
HOW TO RECOVER/RESTORE YOUR DELETED FILE WITH DUMPSTER
- After your android device has rooted successfully,you can install any compatible Apps as your wish to further works.
- Download the Dumpster.
- Launch the app and inter your Dumpster recycle bin;
- Click on the app you wish to undelete, it’s done;
- Also you can backup your Android
- Effortlessly backup your Android;
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos;
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures;
- Clean phone’s cache and cloud storage.
How to install Custom ROMs for your Android
CUSTOM ROMS FOR ANDROID
Install Custom ROMs on your device make your device worth and it carries you to new dimensions with improved Android experience. It gives you variety of new features, tweaks and visual enhancements.
Below given are few most demanding Custom ROM versions and their highlighting features,
- Open VPN integration.
- Lock screen gestures.
- Expanded quick settings.
- DSP equalizer.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
- Based on stock Android.
- Audio improvement.
- Visual improvements.
- Global gestures.
- Modified power menu.
- Based on CyanogenMod.
- Hidden navigation PIE mode.
- Floating notifications.
- UI customization.
- Gesture controlling.
- CyanogenMod theme support.
- Privacy guard.
- Complete dark theme including black Google apps.
- Improved multitasking.
- Access to more apps.
- Notification reminder.
- Custom quick tiles.
- Updated camera with improved features.
Try to use those, if you decide to install custom ROMs.Most custom ROMs offer update function. It can be directly integrated to the operating system or using a specific map. Moreover you can get the help of ROM manager to update certain Custom ROMs on right time. Here we have mentioned list of Some popular custom ROMs.
HOW TO INSTALL CUSTOM ROMS FOR YOUR ANDROID
- You have to root your Android device before you are going to install Custom ROMs. And you should have a proper USB cable, a computer and access to internet.
- Then you have to decide which Custom ROM would be satisfying your device.
- After that you have check whether it is available for your device and download it to your Android.
- Then connect your phone with the computer and move both Custom ROM you downloaded and the Gapps to your phone.
- Turn off your phone and get to recovery mode.(it differs from one phone to other)
- Before you begin to install custom ROMs what I recommend is making a full backup, also call a Nandroid Backup which backs up everything in your device. The benefit here is, if something goes wrong or you need to come back to the position where you were, you can simply restore and change the software.
- Navigate to wipe CACHE partition and then confirm. And after that navigate to wipe data/ factory reset and confirm it.
- While still in recovery mode, navigate to install Zip from SD card.
- Depending where you put the files in your device, internal or external SD card. Navigate to select ZIP from SD card or select ZIP from external SD card.
- Then navigate to the place where you put the custom ROM and gapps.
- Select the Custom ROM at first and confirm that you want to run it.
- After it gets installed, repeat the steps but select gapps instead of Custom ROMs.
- After you have done installing both Custom ROMs and Gapps, select reboot system.
- This will restart the device with new Custom ROMs.
When you are installing Custom ROMs, we cannot guarantee as it is free of any risks, therefore you have to make sure below five points before you start with the process.
- Backup your Apps, contacts etc.
- Ensure decent battery level.
- Turn on the USB debugging mode.
- Backup your current ROM before “install custom ROMs”.
- Backup your phone’s IMEI.
NOTIFY AGAIN BEFORE INSTALL CUSTOM ROMS,
- Before you start with anything you should read the entire instructions. There are many benefits as well as disadvantageous with incorrect path.
- In order to improve your experience with Android, just follow with latest Custom ROM versions with 100% confident with what you are following.